See the England Women’s Football Team in Action!
Thanks to The National Lottery, Lottery players who purchase a ticket for any England match at the Arnold Clark Cup taking place in February 2022 can take a friend for free!
The first 400 fans who buy an Adult ticket to each England match via www.thefa.com/tickets from 9am, 17 December 2021 and enter the code TNLC2022 will receive a free Adult or Concession ticket.
All you need to do to qualify is to have bought a National Lottery ticket – in store or online – any time on or after 1 November 2021 and be able to show proof of purchase on match day.
Promotion Terms and Conditions The National Lottery Arnold Clark Cup
Ticket Promotion (the ‘Promotion’)
The Arnold Clark Cup
Pitch International LLP, 27 Brewhouse Lane, Putney Wharf, London SW15 2JX
- This offer is open to National Lottery players who can provide proof of purchase of a valid National Lottery ticket
- The offer is for a free adult or concession ticket, redeemable by purchasing one adult ticket to any one of the following three
- Arnold Clark Cup matches in which England are playing:
- Thursday 17 February 2022, KO 19:30
England v Canada at Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough
- Sunday 20 February 2022, KO 15:15
England v Spain at Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich
- Wednesday 23 February 2022, KO 19:30
England v Germany at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
- All National Lottery games (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards) purchased in-store and online/via app qualify to redeem this offer.
- Ticket purchases for the match can be made through www.thefa.com/tickets from 9am, 17 December 2021
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital and must be presented alongside your match ticket if requested by a match steward on the day of the game. Photos of physical tickets won’t be accepted.
- The date of draw / purchase must be on or after 1 November 2021.
- Offer is subject to availability; the first 400 adults to redeem the offer for each of the three England matches will qualify for a free ticket.
- In the event of queries on the day, the venue’s decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.
- Applicants must be based in the United Kingdom. Employees of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion (including Camelot UK Lotteries Limited) and members of their immediate families are not permitted to benefit from this Promotion.
- Applicants must be the Minimum Age (18) to benefit from this Promotion.
- Maximum one ticket per applicant.
- All Promotion applicants confirm that they have the right to submit the information used to benefit from this Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions and they have not used the personal data of any third party.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a ticketholder.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the tickets. Travel and accommodation are not included and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the ticket.
- The ticketholder agrees to comply with all conditions of entry applicable at the stadium and also comply with all ticket terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, losses, liabilities (including those which were reasonably foreseeable, or which we would have anticipated that you might incur due to a special circumstance of which we were aware), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you in connection with this Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control, or in exceptional circumstances.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, subject to any mandatory provisions of local laws. If you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English courts.