TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Ticket is issued subject to the Rules of The FA, UEFA and FIFA, the Ground Regulations of the Ground Owner (which are displayed at the Ground), The FA’s Conditions of Issue for FA Match Tickets and The FA Ticket Refund Policy (together the “Terms and Conditions of Entry”) all of which are available on TheFA.com and which include:
- In order to gain admission to the Ground a complete Ticket must be presented at the Match. A Ticket permits you to occupy, at the relevant Match, the seat indicated on that Ticket.
- Any attempt to gain access to the Ground wearing the colours of a team other than the name of any team endorsed on the face of your Ticket may result in admission being refused and in such circumstances no refund or alternative seat will be offered.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or any aspect of it. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for bona fide personal and private use only.
- A Ticket is issued for your sole use and you shall not: (i) allow your Ticket to be used for any promotional purpose whatsoever; (ii) transfer, lend or sell your Ticket to any third party for use as part of a hospitality or travel package; or (iii) transfer your Ticket for payment or benefit in excess of the face value of the Ticket or in the course of any business, unless you have the prior written consent of The FA.
- Any unauthorised use or transfer of a Ticket or any persistent breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of Entry shall render the Ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified. This may result in the holder being ejected from the Ground and/or the cancellation or withdrawal of that Ticket. In the event of any such cancellation or withdrawal no refund shall be payable.
- The FA will only issue refunds or exchange Tickets in accordance with The FA’s Ticket Refund Policy.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The FA and Ground owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground. Neither The FA nor the Ground owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view of the Match.
The Ground Owner is not responsible for inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication.
In the event that duplicate copies appear, the Ground Owner reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value.
The barcode only allows one entry per scan.
Unauthorised duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the match. Unlawful resale (or attempted) is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if anybody in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if you are otherwise self-isolating (either due to a recent positive COVID-19 test or otherwise), you must not attend the match.
- Please arrive within your printed entry time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times when on the stadium inner concourse.
- At all times and in all parts of the stadium, including toilets and concessions, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble wherever possible.
- Remain in your allocated seat wherever possible. If you do need to leave, wait until the gangway is clear or step into one of our new dedicated passing bays to allow others to move safely past you. Always follow the signs or instructions from our stewards indicating which to go.
- When on the stadium’s internal concourse, please be aware of the movements of others at all times. When moving past other spectators generally, please avoid face to face contact wherever possible.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use the sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble and take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- Be aware that all payments inside the stadium are contactless; no cash will be taken. If you need any help or feel unwell when you are in the stadium, go to the nearest first aid point or seek support from one of our stewards, who will be happy to help.