- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to The Arnold Clark Cup 2023 New Year’s Ticket Giveaway (the “Competition”) which will run from 27th December to 31st December 2022.
- The promoter of the Competition is Pitch International LLP (“Pitch”, “we”, “us”, “our”) of 27 Brewhouse Lane, Putney Wharf, London, SW15 2JX.
- By entering this Competition, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter?
- Entry to the Competition is open to anyone based in the United Kingdom, and if aged 18 or under you must have permission from an adult to enter.
- Employees of Pitch and members of their immediate families, or anyone connected to or involved in the administration of the Competition, are not permitted to enter.
How do I enter?
- To enter the Competition on Instagram, individuals must follow @arnoldclarkcup, tag @arnoldclarkcup in anything Arnold Clark Cup related on their personal Instagram story and comment ‘done’ on the competition post. To enter the Competition on Twitter, individuals must follow @arnoldclarkcup, tag @arnoldclarkcup in anything Arnold Clark Cup related on their personal Twitter account and comment ‘done’ on the competition post. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- Only entries received by 12pm (GMT) on 31st December 2022 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the Competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- There can be a maximum of one entry per entrant.
- Pitch does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
How do I win?
- The Competition winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date.
- The Competition winners will be notified by Instagram and Twitter direct message on or before 31st December 2022. The Competition winners will be asked to provide certain information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (please refer to clauses 13 and 19 below). Upon providing such information, the Competition winners will, in turn, be provided with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Competition winners. In the event that: (a) Pitch is unable to make contact with the Competition winners on or before 31st December 2022; (b) the Competition winners refuse or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize; or (c) Pitch becomes aware that the Competition winner’s entry was not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Pitch reserves the right to withdraw the prizes and allocate it to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
What is the prize?
- There will be two prizes for the Competition. Each prize shall consist of two (2) complimentary tickets to one match day of the winner’s choice at the Arnold Clark Cup 2023.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of Pitch’s control, Pitch reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Competition winner is strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
- Each prize consists solely of two (2) tickets and shall not include any travel, accommodation or other costs in relation to the winner’s attendance at the match day.
- By submitting an entry to this Competition you agree, as a potential Competition winner, to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition including but not limited to the publication of your Instagram handle and county of residence on the Arnold Clark Cup Instagram page, the publication your Twitter handle and county of residence on the Arnold Clark Cup Twitter page, and/or on other marketing communications, unless you notify us in writing that you wish to retain your anonymity in which event we will seek to limit the availability of your information to the amount which is required for the purposes of our compliance with applicable advertising laws.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of any such publicity materials.
- If the required personal information is not provided by a selected Competition winner within a reasonable period of time following Pitch’s request for the same, Pitch reserves the right to withdraw the prize and allocate it to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- All decisions made by Pitch relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Pitch accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition, not being able to enter into the Competition or accepting and/or using the prizes. Pitch further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Pitch for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Pitch reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of our control or to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court or regulator, then that part shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, including their subject matter and formation, are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.